A large and historic, US-headquartered, worldwide operator, enjoying a proud, formidable, and recognizable motorsport heritage. Latterly specializing in providing cutting edge air management, e-propulsion & drivetrain products for a remarkable customer list, our client is firmly accelerating the global transition to clean, efficient mobility solutions.
We are looking for head-turning Senior Engineering talent and demonstrable, relevant experience as we fulfill a new key hardware product leadership role in Europe for our prominent client. This confident brand smartly pushes current tech boundaries, leaning on lucrative motorsport heritage. Accordingly, our appointee will dynamically, decisively lead and strengthen execution of advanced drivetrain systems strategies for Europe.
- Strategize European Product roadmap to meet client needs whilst embracing platform commonality and DFM efficiencies
- Lead passionately and convincingly, on design, planning, technical, collaboration and market strategy
- Evolve and execute a comprehensive, innovative, cost-effective technology approach with key buy-in
- Mentor, recruit and retain prised talent, and head up the development of a robust, effective pipeline
- Wisely exploit all available tools to secure performance and efficiency goals via intelligent leadership of mechanical/electrical/power electronics/hardware and interface designs, ensuring customer approval
- A strong team builder, motivator, analyst, problem solver and accredited PowerDrive electronics expert possessing an MS/ PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Computer Engineering or equivalent proficiency and education.
- Our appointee possesses a 12+ years’ proven track record of effective multi-disciplinary performance within Automotive/Aero/Hydraulic/Electrical and Power Electronics functions and 5+ years’ proven Direct Management success leading Engineering teams.
- Engineering research, analysis, product design and development run through this person’s DNA and hands-on EV knowhow is a huge advantage.
- Our winning candidate is skilled enough to evolve people, organizations, and products, whilst communicating the vision effectively and influencing others to forge an unwavering route forward together.
- English fluency and experience of international/ multi-cultural environments are must-haves, but built-in proficiency in a second language and willingness to travel widely to overcome challenges and realize ambitions, are desirable.
What's in it for you?
Futureproofed by a sustainable technologies R&D focus, evidenced by outstanding recent EV revenue growth, this is your opportunity to innovate and spearhead further victories for a historic, marquee brand. Apply now!