A large and growing, US-headquartered, worldwide operator specializing in providing cutting edge air management, e-propulsion & drivetrain products for the automotive industry. This innovative brand boasts an envious list of automaker customers, formidable motorsport heritage, and aspires to accelerate the global transition to clean, efficient mobility solutions.
We seek a talented, experienced Engineering Director of Power Electronics to spearhead development of our client’s cutting-edge Emissions, Thermal management, and Turbo technology systems (ETTS). The winning candidate will be responsible for cultivating talented, well-aligned, empowered cross-functional teams, and scanning the horizon to sharpen competitive edges, exploit growth opportunities and strengthen market position.
• Provide convincing, intelligent leadership in all areas: strategy, people, technical, program management, budget, and customer relationships.
• Evolve and execute a comprehensive, innovative, cost-effective technology strategy with key buy-in.
• Lead, mentor, recruit, collaborate and succession plan to develop talent pool for high-calibre teams.
• Drive data-based decision-making and provide outstanding, experienced program management.
• Deliver technical design, development, and resourcing expertise to meet business and customer goals.
A strong team builder, motivator, analyst, problem solver and recognized power electronics expert possessing an MS/ PhD in Computer Science/ Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, or equivalent proficiency and education.
Our appointee will be able to call upon a 15+ years’ record of effective multi-disciplinary performance within Automotive functions and comprehensive ASPICE / ISO 26262 savvy.
• 5+ years’ direct management experience plus successful, proven past leading engineering development teams are required alongside flair for communication, presenting, and influencing others.
• Demonstrable strengths in providing vision, developing talent and conflict management are necessary as is practical understanding of acquisition integration initiatives and synergistic activities.
• Fluency in English, experience of international/ multi-cultural environments, and willingness to travel widely and be on call to secure successful execution are musts.
What’s in it for you
With R&D investment heavily focused on sustainable technologies and huge growth in the last 12 months, this is your chance to innovate and provide hands-on technical leadership for a historic, marquee brand. Apply now!
Jay Atienzajay@e-mobilitysearch.comApply Now