About the role
A cutting-edge technology provider that enables vehicles to become safer, more connected, efficient, and environmentally friendly. Their technologies are applied to gas, diesel, electric, and fuel cell powertrains. As hybrid and full battery vehicle adoption grow, our client is developing synergistic electrically-assisted boosting and energy generation technologies and going deeper into electrical integration, software controls, and advanced sensors.
The Power Electronics Engineer will work on development of cutting-edge technologies for electrified powertrain applications. The work will involve:
• Conception and advanced development of power electronic products
• Design validation and performance characterization
• Bring-up, debug and characterization of prototypes
• Advanced education in power electronics, Masters or PhD
• 5+ years of industry experience
• Hands-on experience with designing, debugging, and testing of motor
• Excellent knowledge of AC motor control and modulation techniques for three-phase inverters
• Automotive industry background
• Experience developing power electronics products with SiC and GaN devices
• Analog, digital and mixed-signal hardware design
• Digital power electronics control development with high-performance 32-bit microcontrollers
• LabView, CANape, CANalyzer for data acquisition
What’s in it for you
Competitive remuneration package.
With their focus on innovation and R&D, this is really an exciting time to join this global automotive supplier, supporting a future in which vehicles are connected, autonomous, shared, and safe. Apply!
Clarizza ReyesTel: +44 (0)1925 978505Apply Now