This well-funded, US-based, global brand is revolutionizing energy via cutting edge, cost-effective battery technology, partnering with leading regional and global organizations on gigawatt-scale manufacturing. Our client’s simple, savvy design and manufacturing techniques enable faster, safer, cleaner, more reliable processes with lucrative applications in electric mobility, aerospace, stationary power, and lead-acid replacement.
The Controls Engineer will be a member of the Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Team, focused on developing the next generation high-volume manufacturing processes. This team member will define process control system needs for critical production steps and collaborate with internal and external machine design experts to identify, screen and develop process control concepts that meet these specs.
• Deep knowledge of industrial control, automation, and measurement systems in support of unique products going from development to commercialization.
• Demonstrated ability to program in Python.
• Demonstrated ability to query, manage and maintain SQL databases
• Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
• Current knowledge of safety and best practices in the field of controls engineering from PLCs to MES systems.
• Knowledge of best practices in automation and control system, manufacturing data collection systems, and operations management systems.
• Knowledge of ISA-88 and ISA-95
3-5 years’ experience in data & controls engineering-related positions.No visa sponsorship available.
What’s in it for you
Join an enterprising, high-calibre group making exciting, confident moves in this sector at a crucial time. Harness your capabilities for continued mutual success. Apply now!
Pat Sarmientopat@e-mobilitysearch.comApply Now